Sunersol is currently working with R2 permit holders for the collection and recycling of e-waste material, with a full audit trail from the collection from your recycling facility to its company owned recycling and refining facilities in Hong Kong and China you are dealing direct with the end market for your e-waste output and not a broker or agent, this not only ensures the best price for your material but also provides the accountability that your downstream recycler is the end market for your material output.
- Collections for recycling of other dry recyclables - HDPE, PET, ABS plastics as well as non-ferrous
- Site audits and customers visits to our recycling facilities in Hong Kong and China
- Local market reuse program for electrical equipment contact us for further details
- CRT glass and LCD screen recycling and recovery consultancy and solutions
- Established Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) recycler exporting over 150 containers per month from recyclers throughout Europe
- Long term partnerships with support on recycling, legislation, documentation and transportation
- Consolidation points throughout the US for smaller volumes of e-waste material
- Recycle Small Electrical Appliances that are outside of the R2 program and receive a rebate for the material as well as benefiting the environment
- Contracts for purchase of material are from a US incorporated company Sunersol America, invoiced and paid in US Dollars.
To discuss your e-waste raw material output, small electrical appliance recycling and rebates, dry recyclables - all plastics and non-ferrous and a partnership with Sunersol America please contact us on 647-955-4465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunersol Corp.,1120 Finch Avenue West, Suite 701-935, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 3H7.